Do you really want to put your portable air conditioner on a table? Then you must think twice because it is not an easy task to put your portable air conditioner unit on a table.
If you really want to put your portable ac unit on a table. Then you must put the drain hose on the same level as the drain and portable ac. If you don’t place the drain hose on the same level as the AC unit’s drain then it’s not going to work properly.
Because portable air conditioner need hose to exhaust out all the warm air and moisture. When all the hot and dusty air gets sucked into the hose and through the hose it goes out. Then only the air conditioner’s filters will give cold air and cooling.
But, to be honest I don’t recommend putting the portable air conditioner on a table. Because it ruins the looks and the system as well. But few people still like to place their portable ac unit on their tables.
And as I told you guys above that everything should be placed on the same level when putting the portable ac on a table, that way only you can use it perfectly.
Putting Portable AC on a Table in Kitchen
How about putting a portable ac unit on a table in the kitchen? Is it a good idea, Well, to be honest, I have seen only very few people use air conditioners in their kitchen.
You might have heard people using window air conditioners and split air conditioners in their kitchen. But, there are only very few people who use portable air conditioners in their kitchen.
Let me tell you how exactly you can use it in the kitchen on a table. And, The best portable air conditioner which can run long ahead of time perfectly is the one and only Black + Decker bpact10wt portable air conditioner 10,000 btu
- Firstly, Put a table in the kitchen if you don’t have one already and also remember to put a strong table which can handle the weight of a portable AC. Don’t use one of those cheap tables if you do use those then it gonna break easily while placing the AC unit.
- Put a table near the sink and then put a portable air conditioner unit on it and then you could take the hose and drain it into the kitchen’s sink when the AC unit is on. It will work great this way because the hose is gonna suck all the bad moisture and dusty air and would drain it through the sink easily.
- Now you must be wondering if we put a drain hose into the sink then how would you use the sink for any washing dishes purpose or any other? Well, this is the only way you could use the portable air conditioner in the kitchen on a table. One more thing you could do is when you want to use the sink you could simply remove the hose and put it aside while using the sink.
- Or if you have two sinks in the kitchen then, it would be perfect because one sink would be for portable AC’s drain hose and the other would be for your own use.
How long can you run a portable air conditioner
Well, for this question there’s not any fixed answer to it. Because it depends on you how well you take care of your portable air conditioner unit.
What I mean by taking care of portable AC is you regularly clean and change the filters. Because filters are very important for any air conditioner, Filters are the one which gives cooling and cold Air.
Also, make sure to keep it away from the dusk during the winter season. Because in winter air conditioning portable is basically useless. No one uses ac portable unit in the winter season so make sure you cover it with something.
One more thing is also important and that is the exact amount of power you need for portable ac units to work properly and longer. High standard air conditioner portable requires approximately 120 VAC power. It is necessary to give the portable AC the right amount of electrical power to make it run perfectly and longer.
Otherwise, the air conditioner machine and motors will not work properly and there’s a high chance of the busted fuse.
- [BEST] Portable Air Conditioner in India – (2021) March 26, 2021
- TOSOT 8,000 BTU Portable Air Conditioner Review January 7, 2021
- How Do You Install a Portable Air Conditioner In a Sliding Glass Door (2021) December 20, 2020
- Can You Put a Portable Air Conditioner on a Table December 19, 2020
- What Size Portable Air Conditioner Do I Need December 17, 2020
- Reviews7 months ago
TOSOT 8,000 BTU Portable Air Conditioner Review
- Best Portable AC4 months ago
[BEST] Portable Air Conditioner in India – (2021)
- Best Portable AC11 months ago
[BEST REVIEW] Delonghi 3 in 1 Portable Air Conditioner 14000 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
- Blogs7 months ago
How Do You Install a Portable Air Conditioner In a Sliding Glass Door (2021)
- Reviews10 months ago
KORYO Lifestyle 1.2Ton Portable Air Conditioner Review
- Best Portable AC1 year ago
Best Portable Air Conditioner 1 Ton
- Reviews1 year ago
Blue Star 1 ton Portable AC Review
- Reviews11 months ago
Serenelife portable air conditioner 12000 BTU + heater white review