Whirlpool 14,000 Dual Exhaust Portable Air Conditioner Offer | whirlpool dual exhaust portable ac | whirlpool portable air conditioner reviews | whirlpool 12000 BTU dual exhaust portable air conditioner | whirlpool portable air conditioner window kit
Are you looking for a great Whirlpool 14,000 BTU Dual Exhaust Portable Air Conditioner offer ?
Then don’t worry because I’m here to bring you the best offer at limited prices. I know nowadays portable air conditioners are expensive.
But the offer that I’m bringing for you is cheap and affordable and its quality also is way too good. Therefore, the whirlpool portable air conditioner 14000 BTU is the best choice for anyone who wants to buy a portable air conditioner.
My offers have also been very different and unique when it comes to portable air conditioners. Because I only promote the best portable air conditioners only and this time is no different.
So, let’s get started and I promise the product I’m going to be telling you about is the best one you’ll ever find. Mark my words. Whirlpool 14000 BTU Dual Exhaust Portable Air Conditioner Offer
Whirlpool 14000 BTU Dual Exhaust
Speaking of portable air conditioners you just can’t miss Whirlpool 14,000 BTU Dual Exhaust portable air conditioner offer. Because it is a hot one nowadays Whirlpool 14000 BTU Dual Exhaust Portable Air Conditioner Offer
Whirlpool ac is a well-trusted company and has been in the game for a while now, over the years it has produced many excellent 14000 BTU air conditioner great products. Whirlpool portable ac believes in satisfying their customers and not fooling their customers,
I know many brands out there like other company’s window ac 1.5 ton who fool their customers and don’t deliver the best quality product. Big brands like a whirlpool air conditioner is a trustworthy company and believe in quality over quantity which is the best thing that can ever happen.
- Dual exhaust – This product is a dual exhaust one I’m pretty sure that you have never seen a portable whirlpool 1.5 ton ac with dual exhaust. Usually, portable air conditioners come with a single exhaust. But this one is a whirlpool dual-exhaust portable air conditioner way different from the other ones because. It makes it easy for you to install and remove quickly and easily.
- Remote Controlled – Best dual exhaust portable air conditioner with a remote-controlled feature is the best thing ever. Because with whirlpool remote control makes it very easy for you to control it. While being so far away from the Air conditioner. If you want to change whirlpool ac remote modes or settings. You could just easily do all that with the whirlpool ac remote. The remote feature was introduced by whirlpool ac 1.5 ton first. Then all the other brands started following it.
- 6-Ft. Lcdi power – it is a 6 ft Lcdi power cord with 3-prong grounded very unique power style it also has plug uses 115V electrical outlet. You don’t see these many amazing functions in any other portable air conditioners that’s why I’m telling you this is the best portable ac 1.5 ton ever.
- Cooling Capacity – Cooling capacity is the main thing in a whirlpool 14000 BTU air conditioner that everyone looks for and its cooling capacity is up to 400sq ft. Not only that it also provides up to 3.8 print per hour dehumidification which is so rare and unique.
- Modes – it has a 3 in 1 modes available which are humidify , fan, and cool. These modes are very important and this product has all three
- Airflow – I have seen many people complain about their portable air conditioner’s airflow capacity. That they don’t get air when they’re sitting a little far. I know it gets annoying at times when you’re all hot and sweaty and you don’t get any air from your portable air conditioner. But don’t worry Whirlpool 14000 BTU Dual Exhaust Portable Air Conditioner has a 200 CFM airflow capacity and 1.5 ton ac cfm. Even If your sitting far away you’ll get all the air easily
- Size / Dimension – I know you must be wondering about the portable air conditioner’s sizes and dimensions so, here it is. The dimensions are 15.6 x 17.9 x 39.3 inches long and it can easily be placed anywhere you like easily.
- Product weight – 1.5 ton portable ac unit is pretty heavy but this one is just 74.5 pounds only. You can easily carry it anywhere you like
- Warranty – This portable air conditioner 1.5 ton product comes in 1 year warranty so you won’t have to worry about being fooled by the brand. As I said before, whirlpool is a well trusted brand and they only produce valuable products to their customers. If something happens after you purchase the portable air conditioner then you can easily contact the company and return it or they’ll fix it for free of cost.
How many watts is a 14000 BTU portable air conditioner?
I know the watts issue is very important and people should know about it well. So they can calculate their watts and electricity volts and everything. But coming back to the question: How many watts is a 14000 BTU portable air conditioner? and the answer to this is 1340 watts I hope you got the answer easily. Whirlpool 14000 BTU Dual Exhaust Portable Air Conditioner Offer
I see many people not buying a portable air conditioner because of electricity bills. They think a portable air conditioner takes a lot of electricity. But they’re wrong. They should know about the watts. Once they know about the watts they can easily use portable air conditioners according to their needs. Without worrying about electricity bills.
Why do some portable air conditioners have 2 hoses?
Well, those portable air conditioner whose have a dual exhaust system are way too powerful and great at a performance.
This Whirlpool 14,000 BTU Dual Exhaust Portable Air Conditioner has a dual two exhaust hose. The first one works as an intake hose that will draw outside the hot air. This process takes places when the portable air conditioner is on and it also heats the machine.
In order to cool it down the intake hose sucks all the hot and dusty air outside to cool the compressor and condenser units perfectly.
What is the best 14 000 BTU portable air conditioner?
Hundreds of portable AC are out there, but you need to be smart and make smart choices and decisions while buying a portable ac.
If you ask me then i would definitely go for Whirlpool 14,000 BTU Dual Exhaust Portable Air Conditioner.
Because it has all the features and power you would ever want in a portable AC.
Can I extend the exhaust hose for my portable air conditioner?
No, you can’t do it because the exhaust hose is designed for your use with that particular unit. Hose comes with your portable AC and it is not lastic or plastic you can’t extend it by yourself.
If you want a long extended hose you could just tell the shop owner to give a long exhaust hose according to your own measurements.
One more thing you need to keep in mind is if you attach a long exhaust hose to your portable AC. It will reduce the cooling effectiveness of your AC, so be smart before making a decision.
- [BEST] Portable Air Conditioner in India – (2021) March 26, 2021
- TOSOT 8,000 BTU Portable Air Conditioner Review January 7, 2021
- How Do You Install a Portable Air Conditioner In a Sliding Glass Door (2021) December 20, 2020
- Can You Put a Portable Air Conditioner on a Table December 19, 2020
- What Size Portable Air Conditioner Do I Need December 17, 2020
- Blogs7 months ago
Can You Put a Portable Air Conditioner on a Table
- Reviews7 months ago
TOSOT 8,000 BTU Portable Air Conditioner Review
- Best Portable AC4 months ago
[BEST] Portable Air Conditioner in India – (2021)
- Best Portable AC11 months ago
[BEST REVIEW] Delonghi 3 in 1 Portable Air Conditioner 14000 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
- Blogs7 months ago
How Do You Install a Portable Air Conditioner In a Sliding Glass Door (2021)
- Reviews10 months ago
KORYO Lifestyle 1.2Ton Portable Air Conditioner Review
- Best Portable AC1 year ago
Best Portable Air Conditioner 1 Ton
- Reviews1 year ago
Blue Star 1 ton Portable AC Review